Estate Planning for Young Families
Most young families are too busy becoming established to think about estate planning, but even someone young and healthy can fall prey to an illness or accident. And if you have young children who depend on you, then you need to be sure they will be well taken care of, even if you cannot be around to do it.
Give your family the best possible holiday gift this season by meeting with an estate planning attorney to take care of these tasks:
· Name an executor or trustee for your estate.
· Name a guardian for minor children.
· Provide instructions for the distribution of your assets
· Name someone to manage your children's inheritance
· Review your insurance needs
· Plan for disability
The Flanigan Law Group provides Southern California residents with personal attention for estate planning, administration and litigation legal services. When disputes between families, arise, they are very successful in resolving legal estate issues quickly and efficiently while preserving financial and emotional resources. Contact the Flanigan Law Group at 949-450-0042.