CUSTOMIZED ESTATE PLANNING REPRESENTATION
For more than a decade, The Flanigan Law Group has provided customized and experienced estate planning representation, providing tailored strategies for preparing for the future. We will guide you through each stage of the estate planning process, comprehensively protecting your hard work and the assets you have earned in your life. This includes strategic decisions regarding:
- Wills and Trusts – These tools provide the basic structure for an estate plan, allowing the individual to dictate how he or she wishes assets to be distributed among loved ones.
- Powers of attorney and directives – Powers of attorney and other directives complement wills, trusts and living trusts, allowing the individual to name a trusted loved one to handle specific tasks or decisions should he or she become incapacitated.
- Retirement planning – Our lawyers and tax professionals are skilled in helping you strategically structure your assets to shelter your savings plans from tax penalties in the future.
- Elder law – The assets and savings plans of elderly individuals can be protected from fraud and predatory schemes.
- Conservatorships – We assist in seeking conservatorships to provide care for elderly individuals, minors and special needs loved ones.
- Trust and Estate litigation – Our skilled litigators routinely represent beneficiaries, trustees, fiduciaries or other representatives on a wide variety of trust/estate litigation matters, including, will contests, breach of trustee’s duties and creditor claims.
Irvine Estate Planning Attorney – Experienced In Asset Protection
Many firms fall into a one-size-fits-all approach to estate planning, creating every estate plan the same, no matter the assets involved or the size of the estate. Backed by decades of experience focused on estate planning, we are able to customize each client’s plan to his or her specific needs, family dynamics and other circumstances to ensure that his or her future is comprehensively protected.
Because our firm routinely litigates estate and probate matters, we have the foresight and perspective to help you spare your family from such conflict in the future. We tailor each estate plan to avoid litigation and disputes far in advance, anticipating issues that could arise and offering solutions.
How To Reach Our Irvine, California Office
To learn more and schedule a free initial consultation, contact our law office for a consultation with an attorney by calling 949-450-0041.