EXPERIENCED PROBATE ADMINISTRATION LAWYER IN ORANGE COUNTY
The probate process allows the court to ensure that all bills and liabilities of the estate are paid, and that the administration of the estate is carried out properly. This includes disbursement of assets and real property to beneficiaries named in the decedent’s wills and trusts.
Carrying The Legal Burden On Your Behalf
At The Flanigan Law Group, in Irvine, we provide comprehensive representation and fulfillment of fiduciary duties in probate and estate administration. Our attorneys will handle all aspects of the estate or assist the individual with fiduciary duty, including:
- Contacting beneficiaries
- Gathering the assets of the estate and accurately valuing each
- Selling any property that must be sold
- Facilitating distribution of assets
- Paying any debt or obligations
- Dealing with any claims against the estate
- Overseeing transfer of title on any real property left to beneficiaries of the estate
- Boxing up and organizing the belongings and real property of the decedent for the family
Our Commitment To Results
We are committed to ensuring that probate is administered as efficiently and seamlessly as possible on your behalf. By skillfully minimizing the duration of probate, we help to avoid unnecessary legal costs.
California estates valued over $150,000 must be probated in court, unless a trust or living trust is present. An estate under $150,000 can be probated out of court in an administrative process.
Our lawyers will take the time to sit down with you and help you understand all duties that must be fulfilled, any potential complications, legal options and how we can assist in each step of the process.
How To Contact Our Law Firm
To arrange a consultation to discuss the estate that must be probated and how we can represent your interests in this difficult time, please contact our law office by calling 949-450-0041